Older versions of GKrellKam
- Removed --proxy=off from wget options
- Uploads to Debian now done directly by me
- Fixed an error message occuring when using a script or external
program to determine image source
- Updated default webcam URL; the campus web was rearranged a bit here
- Fixed a segfault that can occur when wget fails.
- Added capabilities to the internal viewer- you can now resize,
save the image, etc. See source Changelog for more info.
- Fixes crash resulting when "Select Images at Random" is
turned on for a non-list source
- Doesn't keep trying repeatedly if a download fails
- Quotes URLs in wget command so that ampersands, etc work
- Manages temporary files sanely
- Includes code for an extremely basic image viewer
- Recognizes the "refresh" tag in lists, to enable cycling
images more than once without redownloading
- Now lets you give a URL to an online list in the Image
- Removes extra files in /tmp from earlier runs
- Fixes some annoying defaults
- Minor bugfixes
- Added interface for new GKrellM 1.2.0 capabilities (if compiled with
the new headers- no change here otherwise)
- Mouse scroll wheel increases/decreases number of visible panels
- Minor bugfixes
- Fixed bug from 0.2.3 that could cause deletion of local images.
- Eliminated krellkam_load. All of its capability is now accomplished by
the GKrellKam plugin itself. Lists can now be much more informational
and readable- see the included example.list and the gkrellkam-list(5)
- Further bugfixes to krellkam_load. Sheesh. Should work now.
- Minor bugfix for users that had trouble with the new krellkam_load.
Should work now for at least any Perl 5's- if it works for yet older
Perls, could someone let me know?
- Changed configuration- you can now put the image URL or filename or a list
filename or a script in the config box. You don't need to put krellkam_load
in there- it will be called automatically.
- Made a "smart" updating routine to change your old configuration to the
new style when it's loaded.
- Translated krellkam_load to Perl and added some features- i.e., can
execute a different script instead, and when files are given on command
line without any options, krellkam_load tries to determine whether it's
an image, list, or other script, and does the Right Thing. This is in
preparation for future gkrellkam releases..
- Added "maintain aspect" capability, from Benjamin Johnson's patch
- Added configurable border
- Enabled callbacks for maint-asp and border configuration, so you get
the change immediately
- Fixed krellkam_load to correctly handle web addresses containing ampersands
(and any other characters I forgot to expect..)
- Fixed panel initialization so that panels match gkrellm theme before
images are loaded into them (Thanks to Bill Wilson for sleuthing out
- Added capability to display multiple panels, with separate configs
- Made krellkam_load reentrant and a little smarter wrt saving local copies
of remote images
- Bugfix; GTK methodological error made config tabs mess up on some systems
- Cosmetic internal changes to code
- Consolidated scripts into one more useful script, krellkam_load.
Can cycle through a composite list of URLs and filenames or
select from the list at random. Changed default script in
- Fixed a bug making it impossible to change the viewer program.
- Made it able to compile under gcc 2.72